Rules & Regulation
- Examinations are conducted from Monday to Saturday. The first slot is at 9.00 am and the last slot is at 5.00 pm
- Candidates will be monitored at all times. All examinations are timed. The timer will not stop if a candidate is away from his workstation. Breaks are discouraged.
- Candidates must keep at least two photo identification documents (i.e. Passport, Driver's License, Company ID, Election Card etc.) with them at all times during the examination. Identification will be checked when candidates sign in and out on the log sheet and when they return from a break.
- The test administrator will log the candidate onto a workstation, verify that the correct exam is being taken and start the exam. The administrator will help the candidate, but will not answer exam-specific questions.
- The candidate should notify the test administrator immediately if he/she experiences hardware or software problems or distractions during the examination.
- Candidates who've taken a Prometric exam before are requested to bring their Prometric ID to the exam center.
- Candidates are requested to bring their own pens and/or pencils for exam registration.
- Breaks are allowed only once during the duration of the exam.
- Candidates have to sit in their assigned seats. candidates will not be allowed to eat, drink, smoke, talk, make noise or create a disturbance during the examination.
- Bags and books will not be allowed in the testing center. Personal items such as purses, briefcases, cellular phones and pagers are not allowed in the testing room.
- As soon as the candidate finishes the examination, the score will be displayed immediately on the screen and a score report will be printed automatically. The administrator will hand over the printed report to the candidate once the candidate returns all the materials issued at the beginning of the exam.
- The candidate will sign out on the log sheet when they've finished.
- For any questions about the validity of the exams, candidates must contact the certifying organization. For Prometric specific certification queries, candidates are requested to contact email@example.com
- The examination data is automatically encrypted and transferred electronically to VUE / Prometric; from there its forwarded to the certifying organization. The center does not have any access to any of the exam data, except for information about when and where the exam was taken.
- If the candidate does not follow the above rules, or if the candidate is suspected of cheating, appropriate action will be taken. This may include invalidation of exams results and decertification by the testing organization. The candidates may be debarred from appearing for further examinations.